SLYG single stage single suction vertical oil pump detail:
Flow range 1.1~1450m3/h; Lift range 3~150m; Inlet diameter 15~500mm; Temperature scope <120°C
SLYG single stage single suction vertical oil pump overview:
SLYGseries pumps are successfully designed according to international ISO2858 standard and the latest national standard. It has become the replacement of the SG series pipeline pump. The technological strandard, performance parameter and testing method which are used are adopted the relevant ISO international standard.It hsa the same performance parameter with IS type centrifugal pump. The advantages of this series pumps are high efficiency, energy saving, low noise reliable performance etc.
SLYG single stage single suction vertical oil pump characteristics:
1. Compact structure, small volume , beautiful appearance. Their vertical structure’ low gravity center and gravity center overlapping at the pump foot center, enhancing the stability of running and life.
2. Easy installation. Same diameter of inlet and outlet and in the same central line, making them can be installed directly at any part of the pipeline like valve. Motor can be used outdoors with rain covers. Pump with mounting base , increasing the stability of installation.
3. Smooth operation, low noise , high components concentricity. Motor adopts low noise bearing, and have non-stop refueling device; pump impeller have excellent static and dynamic balance, no vibration running, all of these improve the using environment.
4. No leakage. Shaft sealing adopts corrosion-resistant alloy mechanical seal, solving the serious leakage problem of centrifugal pump packing seal, extending service life, ensuring the operation site clean and tidy.
5. Convenient maintenance. Without removing the pipe, just remove the pump cover nut and take out the motor and rotating components for repair and maintenance.
6. According to the site condition , the pump can be vertical ,multi-mode installed. Based on the flow , lift requirements , using parallel, series connection method to increase the required flow and lift.